How to tighten Vagina/ pelvic Walls in 1-3 months. How to make it nice and tight again After childbirth or you just want to tighten up
❌ You are not destined to pee yourself when you sneeze for the rest of your life after having a baby.
❌ You are not to accept fate because you gave birth through v*gina and hence can’t be tight again.
❌ Having a baby doesn’t mean you should get ready to welcome a life of compromised continence, among other undesirables. The underlying assumption being that childbirth dooms you to a busted pelvic floor and that’s just how it is, is NOT TRUE.
“The pelvic floor is an extremely important piece of our bodies, especially for women.
What is a pelvic floor?
What even is a pelvic floor?
Your pelvic floor is, in short, incredible. It sits like a hammock within your perineal area, connecting to your bladder, urethra, vagina, anus, and rectum. Your bladder, bowels, and uterus rest on it, and crisscrosses front-to-back and side-to-side from your pubic bone to tailbone.
English is too much 🤓 😛. ( When you want to pee and you hold it to rush down to the rest room and you get there and there is someone there already, the muscle you use to hold the pee Is the pelvic floor.
How to identify you pelvic floor:
1. (The easiest way to do this is to stop urination midstream. These are your pelvic floor muscles) Go to the rest room to pee, while in the process (not when you are done), try to stop urinating, then release to continue peeing, then stop your self again. That’s pelvic floor exercise. So simply learn to do that even when you do not want to use the rest room and that’s it.
And it’s massively affected by the weight of pregnancy, number of babies and the trauma of vaginal birth (or pushing before an unplanned C-section), episiotomy, tearing and stitch ) as it stretches, elongates, and experiences soft tissue damage temporarily.
1. Kegel exercises
First, you need to identify your pelvic floor muscles. To do so, stop midstream while you’re peeing. If you succeed, you figured out the right muscles.
Once you do, follow these steps:
1. Pick a position for your exercises. Most people prefer lying on their back for Kegels.
2. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles. Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, relaxing for another 5 seconds.
3. Repeat this step at least 5 times in a row.
As you build up strength, increase the time to 10 seconds. Try not to tighten your thighs, abs, or butt during Kegels. Just focus on your pelvic floor.
For the best results, practice 3 sets of Kegels 5 to 10 times a day. You should see results within a few weeks.
2.Pelvic tilt exercises
To strengthen your vaginal muscles using a pelvic tilt exercise:
1. Stand with your shoulders and butt against a wall. Keep both of your knees soft.
2. Pull your bellybutton in toward your spine. When you do this, your back should flatten against the wall.
3. Tighten your bellybutton for 4 seconds, then release.
4. Do this 10 times, for up to 5 times a day.
3.Vaginal cones ( optional )
This is optional and can be used if you gave birth to 4 or more kids, close to menopause or just want to go an extra mile…..You can also strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by using a vaginal cone. This is a weighted, tampon-sized object that you put in your vagina and hold. They are available on Amazon or check online sex stores.
To do this:
1. Insert the lightest cone into your vagina.
2. Squeeze your muscles. Hold it in place for about 15 minutes, twice a day.
3. Increase the weight of the cone you use as you become more successful in holding the cone in place in your vagina.
4.Leg raises (optional)
These simple exercises are a great way to tighten your vaginal muscles naturally, and it also helps reduce lower belly fat too.
To do a leg raise, lie down on your back on the floor, and raise your legs upwards one after the other. Make sure that your legs are straight while lifting and lowering them.
A variation to this technique involves moving both of your legs sideways.
For best results, do this exercise for around ten minutes, and repeat it for at least five times everyday.
Lastly remember to constantly take yoghurt and thank us later!